Be part of Mabuhay Interflour’s dynamic and growing team of professionals!
Interflour offers a wide range of professional experiences, job enrichment and career development opportunities throughout Southeast Asia.
We recognize that our core success story rests on our colleagues, our human assets, and welcomes capable and motivated individuals to join our multinational team.
Check out our current job opportunities here and if you are interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Opportunities in Philippines
Internal Audit Manager
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with CPA/CIA/CA. Other degrees will be considered if in conjunction with experience and certification
- Minimum 7 years of public accounting (preferably gained from a Big 4 CPA firms) and private industry audit experience, part of which is in a manufacturing environment (highly preferred)
- Ability to communicate and interact with colleagues in the different levels of management
- Excellent command in English and Filipino, both oral and written
- Proficiency in MS software suite; and has experience in use of ERP Software, preferably SAP; data analytic skills a plus (such as proficiency in Tableau).
- Assist in the development of risk-based audit plan; identify financial, operational and compliance risks and incorporate into audit scope and audit program
- Conducting financial and operational audits and reviews in the different areas of manufacturing, logistics and supply chain, sales and marketing, information technology, human resources and safety, to name a few
- Assessing adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures
- Reviewing and recommending business systems improvements to address control gaps and to enhance efficiency where possible
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders across the company and communicate the findings, recommendations, and follow-up of audit reports
- Conduct special assignments and investigations as directed by the Audit and Risk Management Committee/Senior Management
- Support the Audit and Risk Management Committee in its fulfilment of its oversight responsibilities.
- Graduate in BS Food Technology, BS Chemistry or BS Biology with Major in Microbiology
- Preferably with experience in food industry
- Knowledge in Basic GLP, GMP, HACCP, Food Safety is an advantage
- Perform physico-chemical and rheological analysis of all incoming raw materials, in-process and finished goods
- Ensures that all raw materials, in-process and finished goods are within established specifications prior receipt and usage by production and release to customers
- Perform SAP Transactions of all process orders, receiving and releasing of raw materials
- Conducts sample preparation and COA preparation of all deliveries
- Prepares reports on wheat analysis, flour analysis, micro-analysis and other tasks required by the job
- Assists in the evaluation of new products
- Performs microbiological testing on environmental/water/raw material/finished product according to the established Environmental Monitoring Program.
- Graduate of any 2 or 4-year course
- Knowledgeable in flour analysis and have baking demo skills
- Must be willing to do field work
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- Develop, identify, and saturate the assigned areas
- Must build and develop volume for NCR and attain 100% of the target volume
- Manage account receivables of handled areas
- Attain objective plan per year
- Conducts bakery demo and other flour applications scheduling
- Executes trouble shooting and handling of customer complaints
- Conducts investigation and prepares documentation for customer complaints in reference to Mabuhay Interflour Mill Inc. protocol in handling customer complaints.
- Does constant reporting to the Regional Sales Manager